As Business Developer, you will be responsible, within a ESA (European Space Agency) project, to define the business strategy of a new product in the field of climate risk management using concepts of co-design, marketing, lead generation, social innovation and sustainability. You will join a highly innovative SME, collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team on a wide range of problems in different climate-sensitive sectors.
- Design Business model for specific products on climate risk
- Co-design specific solutions with customers
- Design the company’s business strategy
- Define the marketing strategy
- Interact with customers and lead creation
- Conduct a market analysis
- Define business goals
- MSc degree in Economy or Engineering. PhD or MBA is a plus. Applications for an internship from MBA students are welcome.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, softwares for sales management and project management.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills, including writing reports and presentations at conferences.
- Professional Working proficiency in spoken and written English (C1).
- Innovation management
- Fundraising including crowdfunding and VC
- Expertise in sustainability
- Community engagement
If you are a team-player with a strong ability in problem solving and time management, if you love new challenges and are driven by your curiosity and willingness to understand how things work in practice, if you are sensitive to the climate crisis and want to help increase the resilience of our society, well, you should definitely contact us!
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
Office location: Rome, Italy.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Contract Duration: initially 6 months with possibility of extension
A valid permit to work in Italy and the EU is needed for foreign workers from non-EU / EEA countries.
Amigo is committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications from members of traditionally underrepresented groups, people with disabilities, women, and people who identify as LGBT+ are warmly encouraged.