As Frontend Developer, you will participate in the development of a geo-based Web Application and in the deployment and management of frontend connection to the backend layer, retrieving geo-spatial data. You will join a highly innovative SME, collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team on a wide range of problems in different climate-sensitive sectors.
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining a Web Application
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- MSc degree in ICT disciplines (e.g., computer science, computer engineering).
- Experience with SPA frameworks: Angular or React.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills, including writing reports.
- Working proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Geographic visualization framework: OpenStreeMap, Leaflet, Mapbox (preferred)
- Knowledge of geospatial data: NetCDF, GeoJSON.
- Software project management: GitHub.
- Project management methods: Scrum/Agile.
If you are a team-player with a strong ability in problem solving and time management, if you love new challenges and are driven by your curiosity and willingness to understand how things work in practice, if you are sensitive to the climate crisis and want to help increase the resilience of our society, well, you should definitely contact us!
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Office location: Rome, Italy.
Employment Type: Full time.
Duration: 6 months.
Seniority level: junior
A valid permit to work in Italy and the EU is needed for foreign workers from non-EU / EEA countries.
Amigo is committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications from members of traditionally underrepresented groups, people with disabilities, women, and people who identify as LGBT+ are warmly encouraged.